At the Great Falls Clinic Hospital, we pride ourselves on providing high quality care and exceptional service to our patients. Here you will find excellent nurse to patient ratios. This allows us to provide more personalized care and create stronger connections. You will discover a culture of teamwork, compassion, and an opportunity for professional growth.
The Director of Case Manager has primary responsibility for the functions of Case Management, which includes: budgeting, monitoring, planning, and directing. The Director promotes and works to deliver cost effective allocation of the GFCH resources while maintain the highest quality of care. The Director assists with the coordinates the patient’s care treatment, and services based on the patient’s needs. With the support of Administration and Clinical Leadership, the Director of Case Manager ensure the Case Management staff will comply with accrediting body standards for Case Management/Discharge Planning and Utilization Review. The Director works cooperatively with other Case Management staff, Hospital providers and staff, and UR Committee Members. Receives direction from: CNO, CFO, Hospitalists, UR Committee Physician Members.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited nursing program. (RN)
- Graduate or professional work or advanced degree; or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of healthcare experience as an acute care case manager, required.
- Minimum of 2 years of Case Management/Utilization Management leadership roles within an acute care hospital, required.
- Minimum of 1 year working with Medicare or ACO population, required.
- 5 years healthcare experience as an acute care director - case manager, preferred.
- Current MT State RN license or compact nursing license. CPR required.
- CCM or ACM – to help staff obtain desired certifications, preferred.
- Utilization Review, Case Management, and Quality Review and Management experience preferred.
- Needs to be highly skilled interacting with people at all levels of the organization.
- Must possess exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills, be customer service oriented, and work as an integral part of the team.
- Requires flexibility, independent thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to initiate and develop special projects.
- Must be able to handle a busy workload.
- Use of usual and customary equipment used to perform essential functions of the position.
NOTICE OF PRE-EMPLOYMENT SCREENING REQUIREMENTS:
If you receive a job offer, please note all offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment screening, which includes:
- Criminal background check
- Drug Screening
- Health and Immunizations Screening
In 1917, four visionary medical leaders opened a world-class comprehensive health care center, with an integrated team of specialists and a personal approach to wellness - far from an urban center. Today, we are focused on becoming Montana's healthcare provider of choice.
We are committed to recruiting the most contemporary medical staff, harnessing the power of the latest medical technologies, continually striving for advancement, and above all, working as a team to meet the health needs of the 250,000 residents living in our 17 local counties.
Our vision is to be the healthcare provider of choice for patients and the workplace of choice for staff and providers. We will achieve this vision by committing to a culture of integrity and safety, evidence based exceptional care, compassionate customer service, great work environment and innovation/technology.
ABOUT GREAT FALLS:
Great Falls lies about halfway between Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks. With close access to world class fishing and floating, not only on the Missouri River, but also several other lakes and rivers. Great Falls is an active community within 1 hour of two local ski resorts. We encourage a fun, collaborative work environment as well as a good work/home life balance. If you are interested in being a part of a dynamic, impactful team, in a family friendly community, Great Falls and Great Falls Clinic Hospital are for you. We would love to hear from you and discuss this opportunity.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Great Falls Clinic, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA/M-F/Vet/Disability). We encourage all qualified individuals to apply for employment. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on protected veteran status, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis protected by applicable law.