Location: Meridian, Idaho, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System's Home Care team is looking for a (0.8) Home Health Care Coordinator/Case Manager - Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Boise area team!
This is a direct care position providing in home care that requires traveling within the Treasure Valley area.
The Home Care Coordinator works with physicians and multidisciplinary team members to develop a plan of care for assigned patients. Home Care Nurses are an integral part of the patient care team and are responsible for assessing, planning and coordinating delivery of interdisciplinary home care services and assuring compliance with standards and Federal/State regulations. Overall responsibility for the development and management of the plan of care for the assigned case load. Ability to work independently and previous experience in acute care is highly preferred.
Hours: Monday - Friday (8:30am - 5:00pm) with rotating weekends and evening call.
Paid hourly, manageable caseload, pay for drive time, mileage reimbursement, work/life balance, plus many more BENEFITS!
*Sign On Bonus Available to external candidates*
- Works as clinician, consultant, educator, and researcher to facilitate collaborative management of patient care.
- Works closely with physicians, nurses, social workers and a wide range of medical and non-medical professionals.
- Ensures patient is progressing towards desired outcomes by monitoring care through assessment and/or patient records.
- Determines need for therapeutic medical, psycho-social, and psychiatric evaluations. Reviews therapist evaluations, treatment, objectives, and plans.
- Develops patient care plans, evaluates and monitors progress, responds to patient and family needs. Serves as advocate when problems and issues arise.
- Coordinates discharge and post-discharge requirements; orientates and trains family members; provides resources.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions under the direction of a licensed physician.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatments, prognosis and medications.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's of Nursing Degree
- Experience: 2 years of RN experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN License in the State of Practice
- Valid Driver's License and Auto Insurance if work related travel is required for position
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
OPTIONAL: For more information, please contact RECRUITER at EMAIL or PHONE
RECRUITER TO INSERT LOCATION SUMMARY
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.