Location: Davenport, Iowa
Genesis Medical Center in Davenport, IA
Inpatient Acute Rehab Unit
The incumbent shall be responsible for providing care coordination including needs assessment and identification of care options, communication with patients and families in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with the position's qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards. The incumbent gathers and manages patient data related to case management, care planning, and QI analysis. The incumbent shall also demonstrate accountability for and contribution to program development, quality improvement, problem solving and productivity enhancement in a flexible interdisciplinary fashion.
1. Participate in continuing education/professional development activities.
2. Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
3. Adhere to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client hospital and RehabCare Group.
4. Assist with the development of student programs as requested.
5. Contribute to client relations and marketing activities.
6. Maintain competency, licenses/ certifications, and memberships in applicable professional organizations.
7. Demonstrate use of effective case management skills to plan, coordinate and evaluate patient care and movement in the care continuum.
8. Supports the team in the development of individualized care plans.
9. Establishes and maintains a therapeutic relationship with patients and families.
10. Collect quality review data.
11. Participate in survey preparation activities.
12. Interact with assigned program consultant.
13. Participate in unit safety committee activities.
14. Contribute to the delivery of cost effective care.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full employees and their families
- Up to 16 days of PTO for full time employees
- 6 paid holidays for full time employees
- Tuition reimbursement, continuing education opportunities and apprenticeship programs for eligible employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
Valid RN license in the state employed. Current driver's license.
Current CPR certification. CHPCN certification, preferred.