Colorado Springs, Colorado
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Mather AFB, California
Rapid City, South Dakota
Palo Alto, California
St. Louis, Missouri
San Antonio, Texas
Riviera Beach, Florida
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Graduate of a master's level program in Speech Language Pathology which is accredited by Education Standards Board or whose practice meets ASHA certification requirements.
- Meet the education and experience requirements for Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology or Audiology granted by ASHA
- Minimum of six months speech therapist / speech language pathologist experience working with an adult and geriatric population.
- Current and unrestricted Speech Language Pathologist license in the state where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.