Location Address: Traveling to patients homes in the Flagler County surrounding area.
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth
Top 10 Place to Work: AdventHealth has been chosen as a Top 10 Place to Work in Volusia/Flagler counties by the Daytona Beach News Journal. We were chosen for our commitment to workplace wellness and exceptional health and benefits offerings.
$5,000 Sign On Bonus and $3,000 relocation if eligible
Join an organization whose mission is "To Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ"
Opportunities for career growth within an organization recognized locally and nationally as a healthcare leader
No state income tax
Value based pay incentive to earn more income based on performance and visits
Full Time, Days, fixed hours/points per day.
Registered Nurse that manages the home care patient from admission to discharge. Communicates with physician in developing plan of care, coordinates all services received.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Initiates, schedules/supervises, and coordinates care of assigned patients. Is responsible for continuous review of all aspects of every patient on their caseload including: appropriate utilization of services, ensuring continued skilled need, monitoring of homebound status, review of documentation in the medical record, maintenance of interdisciplinary communication, and discharge planning.
· Initial assessment of patient in their home according to agency policies and procedures including OASIS and follows State and Federal requirements.
· Manages episodes of assigned patients as evidenced by favorable patient outcomes. Addresses all nursing diagnoses identified in the Plan of Care.
· Ongoing evaluation and education of client in holistic manner. Reassess the patient within 48 hours following a change in patient condition or discharge from a 24 hour or longer hospital stay.
· Establishes and updates Plan of Care every 60 days or more frequently if needed. Develops Plan of Care to reflect current needs at time of recertification to include all disciplines
· Is responsible for participating and completion of monthly and admission case conferences. Maintains communication with physician and interdisciplinary team when additional patient needs are identified.
· Assures physician orders for care meet regulatory requirements.
· Supervision of LPNs and Home Health Aides team members with a home visit every two weeks.
· Provides accurate, current documentation according to agency /regulatory policy and procedures within 24 hrs.
· Maintains proficiency in clinical assessment skills.
· Meets productivity target consistently.
· Participates in Performance Improvement studies as required.
· Participates in student nurse and new employee development.
· Able to function as RN Clinical Supervisor as needed.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.