Home Health RN Patient Care Supervisor - Part Time Days (Weekends)
Location: Sebring, Florida
Internal Number: 21017608
Patient Care Supervisor - Part Time Days - AdventHealth Sebring
Location Address: 4500 Sun N Lake Blvd, Sebring, FL, 33872
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Sebring
Faith Based & Mission Driven Facility
Largest Employer in the County
Surrounded by beautiful lakes, golf courses, and Florida's oldest State Park
Close knit community with a home town family feel
2 hours to just about any beach on either coast
Part Time Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
All essential functions must be performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Direct staff to carry out responsibilities according to department policy.
· Evaluate clinical performance of all patient care staff through performance evaluation and on site supervisory visits.
· Counsel patient care staff regularly regarding patient care planning and team collaboration to provide comprehensive services to the patient and family based on immediate and long-range goals identified in the patient care plan.
· Conduct weekly team meetings.
· Review schedule planners weekly with each staff member for appropriate utilization of time and visit frequency for each patient.
· Review documentation of personnel to assure that it is appropriate, complete and accurate.
· Receive phone calls from field personnel to assure that it is appropriate complete and accurate.
· Receive phone calls from field personnel regarding active patients.
· Insure professional standards of community nursing practice are maintained by all nurses providing care.
· Responsible for orientation of all field staff.
· Provide staff development programs as required.
· Participate in case review.
· Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing
At least one (1) year of experience in home health or Public health nursing
Active FL RN license
Valid Florida driver’s license
Automobile liability insurance
Nice To Have:
Two (2) year of supervisor experience home health.
This position is accountable for effective case management and implementation of patient care functions, to achieve quality patient care through supervision, counseling, and evaluating the clinical performance of the patient care staff.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.